From October 21st to 23rd, GMI will participate at MCS 2020 Measurement & Control Show organized by Japan Electric Measuring Instruments Manufacturers’ Association (JEMIMA).
MCS 2020 Measurement & Control Show 2020 - Osaka, Japan
The three days tradeshow will be an opportunity to learn the latest information and to know more on technology changes in the industry. Discover at BOOTH N. 16 how GM International is supporting its customers designing, engineering and manufacturing a complete range of intrinsically safe and SIL 3 certified devices assuring the stringest quality requirements, ensuring the highest production standards in intrinsically safe applications.
At MCS 2020 Measurement & Control Show 2020, GM International will present its new products and services. During the exhibition you will have the opportunity to meet with GMI Japan Team that will be pleased to explain more about GM International products, services and the benefits for our customers. This includes an opportunity to explore our products:
- D5000 Series uses the state-of-the-art solutions to achieve the highest performance for Intrinsically Safe Applications - more than 40 modules, SIL3 certified and guaranteed by over 15 certification bodies all over the world
- D6000 Series, Galvanic Isolators for all non-hazardous industrial plant applications, requiring the utmost care and accuracy. Special features along with SIL approval ensure the safety of your plant
- HART Multiplexer 5700, new SIL 3 certified GMI HART Interface System drastically reduces the complexity and cost of HMS installations; significantly cuts the number of modules required and increases the speed (baud rate) of the system
- Safety Relays, suitable for a wide variety of applications, GMI SIL 3 smart relays manage critical loops, with transparent line monitoring functionality, high level of operating temperature, reduced devices’ dimensions and increased safety features
- Power Supply Rack System PSS1250 is SIL3, ATEX, IECEx and UL certified: high performance in a compact and versatile design
- D2000M is an Intrinsically Safe Multiplexer System, ATEX certified, for acquiring up to 256 Analog and/or 128 Digital Signals from Hazardous Area (Zones 0, 1, 2). Redundancy, RS-232 and RS-485 Modbus Output in Safe Area
We look forward to welcoming you from October 21st until October 23rd, 2020 in Osaka (Japan). At GM International booth you can ask our experts for more information about our products and services.
Visit us at BOOTH N. 16