Safety is not only a must, but an attitude.
That is why we decided to realise a series of webinars dedicated to Instrinsic Safety in the company of Tino Vande Capelle: our accepted course provider of the TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Program for Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS).
In this webinar you'll learn more about:
- Changes of Edition 2 of the IEC61511:2016
- What is Functional Safety Management
- One of the most important documents in the safety lifecycle: the SRS
- How to proof testing your Safety Instrumented Function (SIF) and Safety Instrumented System (SIS)
- The role of a Safety Manual
- The most successful SIS competency review program in the industry for Functional Safety Engineers (from TUV Rheinland)
Reserve your seat for the webinar HERE >